How To Check Aadhar Card Status By Name ?
After Applying Aadhar card it normally take 90 days for Aadhar card issue and delivered to the location. During 90 days they verify and authenticate your details provided by you . When verification complete they issued Aadhar number and Aadhar card. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has lunched many ways to check and download Aadhar card.
There is two step to find out Aadhar card status by name.-
- Check Enrollment number by Name
- Check Aadhar Status by Enrollment id.
Step 1. Check Enrollment number by Name
Step one contains how to check enrollment number by name.
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab of You want to receive your lost: Enrollment No (EID)
- Now fill your Full Name (as you given at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Enter Mobile number or Email id (enter the same mobile number you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the security code as given in the above image.
- Finally, Hit on Get OTP.
- You will get One time password on your mobile phone or email which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password in OTP Filled and click on Verify OTP button.
- Message pop up like “Congratulations ! Enrollment No (EID) has been sent to your mobile/email.” .
- You will get Enrollment number by Message/email.
Here you got your Enroll number. Then proceed Step 2.
Step 2. Check Aadhar status by Enrollment Number
Step two require Enrollment number and i hope you got your Aadhar Enrollment number. Lets check Status by Enrollment number.
- Firstly Go to UIDAI official site (http://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status) Locate “Get Enroled >> Check Aadhaar Status“
- or Use Direct link to check Aadhaar Status by Enrollment number – Click here
- Fill Enrolment ID (14 digit no) and Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- then Fill the Security Code as shown in the image and Click on Check Status or Hit enter.
- It will show your Aadaar Card Status, Ready or not.
If you are facing any problem related to Aadhar Card then call Aadhar card Customer card number – 1800-300-1947 (Aadhar card toll free number).
You should share this information with your friend on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.
If you liked this article, Please Hit below Social Buttons 🙂
Support Us :