How to Download Aadhar Card by Name ?
In this post, I am going to share the method by which you can download Aadhar card by name. Ya really you can download e-Aadhar by name. I have recently posted Download Aadhaar card by Aadhar number or by Enrollment number. But here i am talking to download aadhar by name.
This method contains two step :
- Know your Aadhar number by name.
- Download Aadhar card by Aadhar number.
I hope you are understanding how to download Aadhaar Card by name using above two method. These method are simple. Check your Aadhar Number and then Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar number. Now lets see Full process of downloading Aadhar Card by name.
Step 1. Check Aadhar Number by Name.
In this step you will be able to find Aadhar number by name.
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab of You want to receive your lost: Aadhaar No (UID) (By default, this is selected)
- Now fill your Full Name (as you given at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Enter Mobile number or Email id (enter the same mobile number you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the security code as given in the above image.
- Finally, Hit on Get OTP.
- You will get One time password on your mobile phone or email which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password in OTP Filled and click on Verify OTP button.
- Message pop up like “Congratulations ! Aadhaar Number (UID) has been sent to your mobile/email.” .
- You will get Aadhar number by Message/email.
Here you got your Aadhar Number and now use this aadhar number to download e-aadhar card.
Step 2. Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
In this step, You should have Aadhar Number for downloading Aadhar Card. I hope you got aadhar number by step 1. Now lets start step 2 to direct download Aadhar card by name.
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab I have : Aadhaar
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number
- Fill your Full Name (as you given at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Pin Code (enter the same Pin code you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the Image code as given in the above image.
- Enter mobile number (OTP password will send to this number)
- Finally, Hit on Get One Time Password
- You will get One time password on mobile phone which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password Click on Verify and Download button.
- Downloading start your Aadhar card in .pdf file. Save this Aadhar Card pdf file in your system, Open pdf and enter your Pin Code as password in Aadhar card pdf password (Pin code is a default password of e-Aadhar Card).
Take print out of e-aadhar card on hard card and reuse as like original Aadhar card. I hope you have downloaded your aadhar card. Comment below if you have any problem in downloading Aadhar card by name. We will try to solve it.
If this was something helpful then Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.
If you liked this article, Please Hit below Social Buttons 🙂
Support Us :