How to Check/Find Aadhar Number by Name ?
Do you want to find Aadhar number by name and mobile number? Well, Here I will show the way to check Aadhaar number online by name. If you have lost aadhar card and don’t know your Aadhar number then this guide will be helpful to you. Here you need Name and Mobile number (Same as given at the time of Aadhar registration). Follow the below instruction step by step and get Aadhaar number (UID).
Find Aadhaar No by Name Online
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab of You want to receive you’re lost: Aadhaar No (UID) (By default, this is selected)
- Now fill your Full Name (as you give at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Enter Mobile number or Email id (enter the same mobile number you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the security code as given in the above image.
- Finally, Hit on Get OTP.
- You will get One time password on your mobile phone or email which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password in OTP Filled and click on Verify OTP button.
- Message pop up like “Congratulations! Aadhaar Number (UID) has been sent to your mobile/email.“.
- You will get Aadhar number by Message/email.
I hope you understand the process to get Aadhaar number by name. You can also follow below article for more..
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Name?
- How to Check Enrollment Number of Aadhar Card by Name?
- How to Check/Find Aadhar Number by Name?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
You got Aadhaar number by name. If this was something helpful then Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.