How to Check Enrollment Number of Aadhar Card by Name ?
Do you want to find Enrollment number by name ? Well, Here i will show the way to check Enroll no online by name. If there is need to get enrollment number and you are forget your Aadhar registration Slip then this method will help you to find out enrollment (EID). Here you need Name and Mobile number (Same as given at the time of Aadhar registration). Follow the below instruction step by step and get Enroll Id.
Process to Check Aadhar Enrollment no by Name
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab of You want to receive your lost: Enrollment No (EID)
- Now fill your Full Name (as you given at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Enter Mobile number or Email id (enter the same mobile number you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the security code as given in the above image.
- Finally, Hit on Get OTP.
- You will get One time password on your mobile phone or email which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password in OTP Filled and click on Verify OTP button.
- Message pop up like “Congratulations ! Enrollment No (EID) has been sent to your mobile/email.” .
- You will get Enrollment number by Message/email.
I hope you got your Enrollment number by name. If this was something helpful then Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.