How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrolment ID
Are you searching for How to check aadhar card status Online ? Well, here i will show the way to check Aadhar Card Status with enrolment ID and Date/Time. Here you can check Aadhar card is ready or not. The Unique Identification Authority of India has started the Adhaar scheme and a unique identification project. They have lunched a website named www.uidai.gov.in where you can check/download Aadhaar Card as e-Aadhar. e-aadhar is same as Aadhar Card, means both are valid. If you want to find status of aadhar card online then you should have enrolled id and aadhar registration date/time to check your aadhar card status instantly.
What is importance of Aadhar Card?
AADHAAR CARD is unique identification proof ID. Unique Identification card holds unique 12 digits number which is use to identify the unique proof. You can use Adhar card as Address proof.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online?
You can check Aadhar card status by sms or phone call But here i will guide the online process of checking Aadhaar card status. If you have not applied to Aadhaar card then you must apply for Aadhaar card .
Before checking Aadhar card status you should have “Enrolment ID” and “Date/Time” which is mention in Aadhaar Acknowledgement slip / Resident Copy, given at the time of Aadhaar card registration.
Process to Find Aadhaar Status –
- If You have Enroll Id and Date/Time then Proceed Otherwise See How to check Aadhar Status by name.
- Firstly Go to UIDAI official site. Locate “Get Enroled >> Check Aadhaar Status“
- or Use Direct link to check Aadhaar Status – Click here
- Fill Enrolment ID (14 digit no) and Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss)
- then Fill the Security Code as shown in the image and Click on Check Status or Hit enter.
- It will show your Aadaar Card Status, Ready or not.
(( Bookmark this page by Pressing CTRL+D for further use. ))
I hope you got your Aadhaar status. If you have any problem in viewing Aadhaar Card Status then Comment below. I will find solution for you.
You should share this information with your friend on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.
Read Also :