How to take Screenshot on Android Device without Rooting/Apps
Have you Android mobile ? If yes then this post is for you. I think you always required to take screenshot of your mobile screen. We require screenshot facility when we need to take the shot of Facebook important status, Android bug, Friends conversation etc in image format.
What is Screenshot? According to Wikipedia, A screenshot is an image taken by a person to record the visible items displayed on the monitor, television, or other visual output device in use. Usually, this is a digital image using the operating system or software running on the computer, but it can also be a capture made by a camera or a device intercepting the video output of the display.
What is the uses of Screenshot? Screenshot is the best way to capture important stuff on Android screen and then you can use this to show others. If you found bug in your Android app and it showing error then you can screenshot that error and send it to App Publisher to fix that error.
How to take Screenshot on Any Android device ?
There are many Screenshot Apps (third party app) to take a screenshot in Android device. But use below method to take screenshot of your smartphone screen without any App and also not need to root your mobile. This trick will work on almost all Android smartphone as like Samsung, Nokia, Sony, HTC, Lava, Micromax, Asus etc.
Follow below process to take Screen short on Android device :
- Are you decided to capture screen Content ? So firstly Go to content screen that you want to capture in image.
- For Samsung User – Press “Power key + Home button” at a time for 3-4 sec.
- For Nokia User – Press “Power Key + down (-) Volume key” at the same time for 3-4 sec.
- For Sony User – Press “Power Key + down or Up Volume key” button and hold approx. 3 sec.
- For Any other Android User – Press and Hold”Power Key + Down (-) Volume key” at the same time.
- Hold Press these key together until you listen screenshot sound as like camera click. It is not necessary you will listen sound.
I hope you learned how to take screenshot without app and there is no need to root android phone. If you have any problems in capturing screenshot in Android then Please comment below.
If you liked this article, Please Hit below Social Buttons 🙂
Support Us :