Aircel Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Aircel Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Aircel Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Aircel Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Aircel Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Aircel Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Aircel Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Aircel Port time is 7 days.
Aircel Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
Aircel Port Number SMS
|Aircel Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Aircel Port.
Aircel Port Number Call
|Aircel Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Aircel Port.
Process of Aircel Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your Aircel sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Aircel UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.