Do Airtel Port Number Codes MNP Status *Mar 2019*
Airtel Port Number is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Airtel Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Airtel Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Airtel Port Number SMS
|Airtel Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Airtel Port.
Recommended: Airtel Loan Number Codes
Recommended: Airtel Customer Care Number
Airtel Port Number Call
|Airtel Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Airtel Port.
Airtel Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Airtel Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Airtel Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Airtel Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Airtel Port time is 7 days.
Airtel Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
Also, Check: Jio Port Number Codes
Process of Airtel Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your airtel sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Airtel UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.