Do BSNL Port Number MNP Status 2018
BSNL Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where BSNL Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of BSNL Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
BSNL Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your BSNL Sim must have used 90 days,
- This BSNL Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- BSNL Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal BSNL Port time is 7 days.
BSNL Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
BSNL Port Number SMS
|BSNL Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for BSNL Port.
BSNL Port Number Call
|BSNL Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for BSNL Port.
Process of BSNL Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your BSNL sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your BSNL UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.