Do you want to Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar number? Well, Here I will show how to download Aadhaar card online by using Aadhar number. If you have lost your aadhaar card and want to re-generate duplicate Aadhar card. This method will help you in downloading e-aadhar card online by Aadhar no.
Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab I have: Aadhaar
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number
- Fill your Full Name (as you give at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Pin Code (enter the same Pin code you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the Image code as given in the above image.
- Enter mobile number (OTP password will send to this number)
- Finally, Hit on Get One Time Password
- You will get One time password on mobile phone which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password Click on Verify and Download button.
- Downloading start your Aadhar card in .pdf file. Save this Aadhar Card pdf file on your device
- Open pdf and enter password which is combination of the first four latter of your name(In CAPITAL letters) and Year of Birth in YYYY format. (see image)
Take print out of e-aadhar card on hard card and reuse as like original Aadhar card. I hope you downloaded your aadhar card. Comment below if you have any problem in downloading Aadhar card. We will try to solve it.
I hope you downloaded Aadhaar card by aadhar number. Read below article that may be helpful for you.
- How To Check Aadhar Card Status By Name?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
- How to Check Enrollment Number of Aadhar Card by Name?
- How to Check Aadhar Number by Name?
If this was something helpful then Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.