How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
Do you want to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number ? Well, Here i will show how to download Aadhaar card online by using Enrollment id. If you have lost your aadhaar card and want to re-generate duplicate Aadhar card. This method will help you in downloading e-aadhar card online by Enrollment id.
Download Aadhaar Card by Enrollment Number
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab I have : Enrollment Id
- Fill your Full Name (as you given at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Enter 14 digit Enrollment Number and Date Time stamp as printed on the acknowledgement slip.
- Pin Code (enter the same Pin code as you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the Image code as given in the above image.
- Enter mobile number (OTP password will send to this number)
- Finally, Hit on Get One Time Password
- You will get One time password on mobile phone which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password Click on Verify and Download button.
- Downloading start your Aadhar card in .pdf file. Save this Aadhar Card pdf file in your system, Open pdf and enter your Pin Code as password in Aadhar card pdf password (Pin code is a default password of e-Aadhar Card.).
Take print out of e-aadhar card on hard card and reuse as like original Aadhar card. I hope you downloaded your aadhar card. Comment below if you have any problem in downloading Aadhar card. We will try to solve it.
I hope you downloaded Aadhar card by enrollment number. Well, You can also read below article that will be helpful for you.
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number?
- How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrolment ID?
- How To Check Aadhar Card Status By Name?
- How to Check/Find Aadhar Number by Name?
If this was something helpful then Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.