Are you looking for How to check Aadhar card status through sms ? Well, here i will show the way to Check Aadhar Card Status by sms. Here you can check Aadhar card is ready or not. The Unique Identification Authority of India has started the Adhaar scheme and a unique identification project. They have lunched a website named www.uidai.gov.in where you can check/download Aadhaar Card as e-Aadhar Card. e-Aadhar Card is same as Aadhar Card, means both are valid. If you want to find status of aadhar card by SMS then you should have enrolled id to check your Aadhar card status instantly by SMS.
Check Aadhar Card Status on SMS
Below method will help you to check Aadhar status on mobile phone. If you have already applied for Aadhaar card (3 month ago) then you should check Aadhar status Online or Offline.
Process to Check Aadhaar Status Offline –
- Write a SMS from registered mobile number (Given at the time of Aadhar card Registration)
- Write UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment id>
- (as, UID STATUS 54123678901234)
- Enrollment id is printed on Aadhar registration slip as – 5412/36789/01234 format.
- Send it to 51969
- That’s done..
If you are getting any type of error they you can call Aadhar card call center where you can ask Aadhar Status. Aadhar customer card will tell Aadhar status on phone.
So this is another method by which you can know Aadhar status by call. For Aadhar card status enquiry, call Aadhar card toll free no 1800-300-1947 (TOLL FREE).
Also read below article :
- How to Check/Find Aadhar Number by Name ?
- How to Check Enrollment Number of Aadhar Card by Name ?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number ?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number ?
It will check id into the database and provide you the result, Your Aadhar Card is ready or not. If your Aadhaar number has been generated you will get Aadhar number as SMS reply, which you can use to download it online. If your aadhaar no has not been generated, you will get its current status by SMS.
(( Bookmark this page by Pressing CTRL+D for further use. ))
I hope you got your Aadhaar status by text.
You should share this information with your friend on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.