Videocon Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Videocon Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Videocon Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Videocon Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
Videocon Port Number SMS
|Videocon Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
Also Check: Videocon Loan Number Codes
Also Check: Videocon Customer Care Number
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Videocon Port.
Videocon Port Number Call
|Videocon Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Videocon Port.
Process of Videocon Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your Videocon sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Videocon UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
Videocon Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Videocon Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Videocon Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Videocon Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Videocon Port time is 7 days.
If you have any queries then comment below.