Do Vodafone Port Number MNP Status
Vodafone Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Vodafone Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Vodafone Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Vodafone Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Vodafone Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Vodafone Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Vodafone Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Vodafone Port time is 7 days.
Vodafone Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
Vodafone Port Number SMS
|Vodafone Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Vodafone Port.
Vodafone Port Number Call
|Vodafone Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Vodafone Port.
Process of Vodafone Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your Vodafone sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Vodafone UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.